Good Quality for Muti-Surface Hollow Ball Supply to Poland
Good Quality for Muti-Surface Hollow Ball Supply to Poland Detail:
Material: Polypropylene, Polyethylene, PVC, or can be requested by user.
Application: Used in gas absorb, disabsorb, washer, demist equipment
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Comparison of O-Ring Materials
Useful Tips For Installing The Teflon Envelope Gasket
Using a total scientific good quality management process, superior high quality and excellent faith, we get great name and occupied this field for Good Quality for Muti-Surface Hollow Ball Supply to Poland, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Burundi , Lyon , Nicaragua , Our advanced equipment, excellent quality management, research and development ability make our price down. The price we offering may not be the lowest, but we guarantee it is absolutely competitive! Welcome to contact us immediately for future business relationship and mutual success!
The Types 3271 and 3277 Pneumatic Actuators contain a rolling diaphragm and internal springs.
• Low overall height
• Powerful thrust at high response speed
• Low friction
• Various bench ranges by varying the number of springs or their compression
• No special tools required to change the bench range and to reverse the actuator action (also version with handwheel)
• Permissible operating temperatures from –50 to +120 °C
• Direct attachment of accessories on additional yoke for
• Type 3277 with concealed travel pick-off
Samson 3241 Globe Control Valve
The control valves consist of a body with trim, bonnet and pneumatic actuator, optionally with metal bellows or insulating extension. The valves may be also equipped with electric, electro-hydraulic, or hand-operated actuators, as well as control accessories and other instrumentation.
Control valve for process engineering and plants with industrial requirements.
Nominal valve sizes 1⁄2” to 10” (15 to 250 mm) Pressure ratings ANSI Class 125 to 300
Temperatures −320 °F to +800 °F (−196 °C to +427 °C)
• Modular design, rugged and heavy duty construction, full range of body and trim materials
• One-piece ultra-rigid valve bonnet and yoke up to size 6”
• Field retrofittable extension bonnets and metal bellows seals
• Many configurations, e.g. Cryogenic or ‘Lethal service’
• Self-adjusting, live-loaded PTFE V-ring stuffing box
• Port-guided V-port asymetric plugs above CV 20 standard
• Excellent dynamic response and high trim stability
• Self-locking seats, exchangeable for various CV values
• Low height, reversible, multi-spring/rolling diaphragm actuator
• NAMUR (IEC 534-6) accessory mounting standard
• Complete selection of actuators options, positioners and control accessories
Installing a SAMSON 3277 Actuator to a 2″ Samson 3241 Globe Control Valve
In this video, we’ll describe how to install a SAMSON 3277 actuator to a 2″ 3241 globe valve. The actuator in this example fails closed and is a size 350cm with a 3-15psi spring range.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Begin by carefully placing the actuator onto the valve bonnet to avoid thread damage.
2. For this example we’re using a 3-15 psi actuator, apply approximately 20psi to retract the stem. This allows us to install the ring nut without causing any damage to the plug and seat sealing surfaces. Thread on the ring nut and lock into position.
3. To set the bench range, apply a pressure equal to the lower bench range; 3 psi in our case.
4. Push down on the plug to make sure it’s firmly pressed into the seat. Raise the stem connector nut until it makes contact with the actuator stem and add an additional ¼ turn. Then, raise the lock nut and secure into position with two wrenches.
5. The stem connector clamp is now installed to mechanically link the actuator stem to the plug.
6. If necessary, adjust the travel indicator to the correct position.
7. Actuator installation is now complete.
21 Sullivan Parkway
Fort Edward, NY 12828
Phone: (800) 777- 4174
Fax: (518)747- 4176
By Prudence from Adelaide - 2016.09.22 11:32
This is the first business after our company establish, products and services are very satisfying, we have a good start, we hope to cooperate continuous in the future!
By Fernando from Jordan - 2016.06.22 12:49